Saturday, March 17, 2007

Wedding Party




Good Evening! I'm glad that everyone likes mine and Brian's new blog. The intention is for him to post as well. But we will see if that ever happens.
The last few blogs were just to let everyone know who is closest to me in my life. And now it's time to update you on my life. Brian and I are less than a year away from getting married. After quite a bit of frustration trying to figure out which city we were getting married in and trying to also figure out all the fine tuning we have decided to get married on a cruise ship. Once we were finished with all the Ooo's and Aaa's of the idea and a little bit of research we realized that it was the best thing for us. It seems to be convenient for almost everyone and give all of you an excuse to get away for a vacation. Let's meet the wedding party:

This is Heather, my best friend! We met when I was a freshman in high school. She was a Junior at the time. We were in the marching band together and was the reason I tried out for drum major the first time. We swore to each other that when she went off to college that nothing would change and we would stay best friends forever! We have been true to our word and we are closer now than ever. Heather is a 2005 graduate from the University of Georgia.
This is Chris, we have known each other since he and Heather started dating in 2003. Brian and I have a great time with these two and wouldn't want to stay in Athens with any other couple. Chris is a 2006 graduate from the University of Georgia. You guessed it... they are big fans of the red and black!




This is my little sister Ashley. I had already mentioned her in my previous post, but I can't leave her out. I can't imagine having my wedding and not having my little blond fire-cracker there. She has always been there for me and I want to spend my special day with my little sister, Mich Face!!!

This is my Sara Jean! We have been through quite a lot! We met when we were only ankle biters at church. We went to high school together and were also in the marching band together for 2 years. She works for the Houston County School System and unlike many of us she loves her job. She is a GREAT person and I love this kid :-)


You have already met Rob in another blog, but he will also be in the wedding. Even though he is my brother, this was Brian's idea to have him in it. I know that Brian really looks up to Rob and thinks very highly of him. Rob has been like a brother to Brian even in the short 2 and 1/2 years we have been together.





This is Shayla, Brian's Niece. She was the first to "predict" the marriage. She has been calling me "Aunt Stephie" since the first time she met me. This is a country girl born and raised :-) She is a Junior in high school and seems to just love life. She has been through a lot, but doesn't let it interfere with her happiness!





This is Jessica. She was in my previous blog and also one of my Bride's Maids. Anyways, I have known for a long time that Jessica was going to be in my wedding. Although somethings have changed, my decision to have her be apart of my big has not! I'm looking forward to spending this incredible day with someone fun like Jessica!

Now this adorable big boy to the left is Bryant. He is going to be one of our ring bearer. This little Florida State Fan has our hearts in his little hand. He is Brian's favorite playmate and certainly gives him a run for his money. We love this little man and can't wait to see how handsome he is in his tux!

Now these little beauties are my cousins Maddi and Lexi. These little girls are a part of a family tradition. Let me give a layout of the tradition.
My mom was in my Aunt Michelle's wedding. Amy (My Aunt's daughter) my cousin was in my mom's wedding. I was in Amy's wedding and now it's time for her daughter(Lexi) to be in my wedding. I couldn't leave Maddi out so they will both be my flower girls and will be too cute for words.

To Be Continued....

3 comments:

Kim said...

That's awesome, sweetie. I know you have more to add to your list but I'm glad you posted what you have already. Good girl for stopping to do your homework! :~) You'll have to be sure to post your Cherry Blossoms when you paint them with Sandy and I on Wednesday. Love you sweetie! XXOO - Mama

Unknown said...

Aww -- I made it to the blog! I love you and miss you best friend and I cannot WAIT for your big day! I feel so honored to be a part of it!

Unknown said...

You are doing such a good job on your blog! I can't wait to continue my tradition of always a bridesmaid never a bride with you:) lol Love you!!