Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday, Monday....

Good evening! Well, this has been one of the better Monday's that I have had lately. One of the bad things about Mondays is that you are forced to set the alarm again, forced to roll out of bed, and forced back into reality. So here we are again, the end of another Monday and on our way to the weekend.
This weekend for Brian and I was quite interesting. It started out pretty rough but ended up being worth it! Brian and I moved furniture that my grandmother gave us from Florida to Warner Robins. We rented a huge van from enterprise and was some how able to fit everything in there. We unloaded last night and was finally done with it!!!
Last week I attended Sandy's Cherry Blossom one-stroke class. I was very pleased with the out come of the picture. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of it. Sandy is the only one with a picture. When Brian and I went to Florida this weekend I was compelled to give my great-grandmother my painting. I was very glad that I did because she loved it!
While we were there we also had a chance to hang out with my grandmother, her husband and my cousin Amy. We all had a great time.
I can't wait to hear about everyones weekend.
God Bless and everyone have a great week!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so glad you were able to get the furniture. I know how much heirlooms mean to you. Please thank Brian for helping Gurn, driving safely and for understanding your passion for wanted to have these pieces of furniture. I love you so much, Mimi Jr.! XXOO - Mimi

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good weekend! Can't wait to see the furniture!

Probably only a few more weekends in Athens, so if you'd like to visit while we're still here one last time; let me know!! :)

Unknown said...

I remember our furniture trip to Florida, it was so exciting! I am so glad that she was able to help y'all out like she did us:) Plus, it is a great bonding experience for you and Brian to think the two of you share acutal furniture!!!:) Love ya, Stepher!

Sandy McTier Designs said...

Sounds like a fun trip!
Come on over to my blog and right click on your picture of your cherry blossoms and save it and put it on your blog!!! Your cherry blossoms were amazing as were Connie's ~ she did an awesome job especially for her first ever class! Thanks for sharing this with her. I so appreciate you and your mom so much and am so glad that God has brought us into each others lives!
Have a great week.