Sunday, April 1, 2007

Never a dull moment!

I hope that every one had a great week and plans to have an even better coming week. Well, the week for the most part was a blur until Saturday. Brian and I spent the day with my parents. Brian helped my dad in the yard and helped my mom and I take some stuff to Good will. Thank God we have him, Brandon, and Rob, because otherwise I don't know that we would have gotten as much accomplished.
My mom and I worked on our interior decorating homework. We took our test and made a 100%. That means we are still sitting high at a 4.0! Go us!! After completing our test we tackled Bryant's new room. I don't know that we got as much done as we would have liked, but looking back on it we made significant pr
ogress.
While Brian and I were at my parents house we received news that Brian's uncle (61) passed. He was diagnosed with cancer a while back and just couldn't fight any longer. We will be heading to Ohio this week, so please keep us in your prayers while we drive. This will be a 9 hour trip. Jesse and Brian will be alternating driving, so please pray for endless coffee and clear roads.
On a brighter note, March 21st Connie (co-worker), Mimi and I took our Cherry blossom painting class. We had a blast. This was Connie's first class and I just want to say that she did an incredible job. The cherry blossom class was Mimi's 13th class... WOW! Although this was only my 5th I have a GREAT at home tutor to
help me along the way :-)
This is my photo! At work we had our Cherry Blossom Festival Picnic in Central City Park, so I am certainly dressed for the occasion.

I hope that everyone has a great week and I will talk to you all soon! I love you all!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hello my precious angel, Have I told you lately what a blessing you are to me? You are so positive AND compassionate AND caring AND loving with such a sweet spirit. Thank you so much for helping me. We're getting there! Please thank Brian again for Daddy and I as well. He and Brandon and Rob did an awesome job clearing the weeds off the back fence. I know Daddy REALLY appreciated it. I am so excited that we got that Interior Decorating lesson completed. We need to PRESS to get finished by the end of August! Anyway, I love you bunches and your blog is AWESOME. Please be careful my love and call me when you can. Love, Mimi XXOO

Unknown said...

Your painting is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :)

Sunshine said...

Where in Ohio are you going? That's where I am. Will you be close?
Nonie

Unknown said...

You are turning into such a great little Mimi:)