Saturday, April 7, 2007

THRASHERS WIN!!!


Well, as you can tell the Trashers won. We played the Tampa Bay Lightning which is my Uncle Skeeters favorite hockey team. Sorry Uncle Skeet! This was the last game of the season :-( so it was VERY exciting! We won in a sudden death shoot out. We were tied after the third period which made us going into over time. After over time was over we were still tied. Then the shoot out lasted about 7 rounds, but Atlanta ended up pulling through and winning it for us! Here's a few pictures from the game.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations to the Thrashers! I'm glad you guys had a great time and got back safely. Your pictures are great. I can't believe they were taken with B's phone! Thanks for sharing! I love you and can't wait to see you guys at church tomorrow. Happy Easter, my angel. XXOO - Mimi

Unknown said...

Yay!! It looks like you guys had a great time!! :) (P.S. If I get the CNN job -- Free Braves, Hawks and Thrashers tickets!!)

Happy Easter! You have a long e-mail waiting for you when you get to work!! ;)

Love you and miss you!!!!

Unknown said...

The first picture of you two is absolutely adorable!! Love you guys!!